Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy

been real busy lately.. performin with this nigga they call charles hamilton.. demevolist music group and shit. we have been working on our 2 first ep's , they are title ayo these niggas went hollywood and the first order of business.. they are goin 2 be crazy.. lately we have been doin shows in the city as well as atlanta, d,c, and virginia.. the next stop will be in boston on halloween..jus updating u on whats been going on.. i havent really been able to update my blog like dat but i will from now on
sHOW tuFLI?

2 comments:

The Sun Spot: Global Feel Good Center said...

put ya cash up....... ha ha thats my jam . big up, you guys came with it on that one. my fav. joint you did so far so i wanted to throw u that feedback. peace, keep building

Charlie Hilton said...

When you get back into the studio check my shit out, it is free:

http://charliehilton.blogspot.com/

(My Myspace is on there with some older shit too.)